Thursday, May 29, 2014

Shortrun Maybe?

Shortrun needs a square thang.
REVISED. I AM going to Shortrun - and I'll be sharing a table with Roberta Gregory!

I MIGHT be at Shortrun in 2014. Everybody tells me I should be. In the meantime, the show needs a piece of art for the application, and this is the page they can retrieve it from (shut up, Grammar Nazis; if I can get over "transpire," you can learn to live with split infinitives. Welcome to English).

Heard many good things about Shortrun. I wouldn't expect loads of sales from it, but there would be a lot of My People there, so it would be another chance to visit.

So I don't have to hear Gary Groth ask me again, "Do we have to SNUFF somebody to get you to come to town??" 

Oh, and see if Fantagraphics has money for me, while I'm there.

If I did come, I'll be bringing fewer and fewer books. I'd be bringing the shortest runs ever - original sketches, done for you. No, don't ask me to break copyright, unless you can argue a very very very acceptable parody. And I only do Slash with my own characters, thank you. I'll even do Furry stuff, because they seem to have gotten their shit together, at last. And I still do the best boots and horses in the business.

No comments: